Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia Game

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia Game

sadly, the theater one. Mara does not have the extended version, but he did tell me about two scenes he recalls that were missing.

i will tell you what, Sheloeb scared the **** out of me to the point of almost crying. i do not like spiders. they freak me out.

Gorny

Banned

sadly, the theater one. Mara does not have the extended version, but he did tell me about two scenes he recalls that were missing.

i will tell you what, Sheloeb scared the **** out of me to the point of almost crying. i do not like spiders. they freak me out.
Shelob is even worse in the game...you have to fight her and about 50,000 of her spider spawn all by yourself as Samwise.

Zarniwoop

Diabloii.Net Member

Was the game worth playing?

I have the all the movies extended version. I love the extra stuff. Almost more interesting than the movies. And I LOVE the movies.

Gorny

Banned

i had fun...but making it all the way through the missions is a challenge.

ThunderCat

Diabloii.Net Member

Sign up thread is up guys. Bring your mothers, fathers, brothers, (keep sisters for me) and cousins-brothers-inlaws-drivers-uncles-former room mate.

Marahumm

Diabloii.Net Member

Fun that my plan worked.

The first moment i got pm from Zarni saying that i was Eowyn, i planned to post ALOT and seem VERY threatening to mafia (mordor).

I knew RingWraithKing would come for me and it worked! (Figured he was the primary assassin)
Hate to burst your bubble a bit, but I went after you because I didn't think you would be saved that night ;)

Marahumm

Diabloii.Net Member

ooo that'd be a fun one. Prince Valium role with a yawning post restriction.